Friday, February 17, 2012

Christian Louboutin Golfito Wingtip Sneaker – New Colorways

While I've already posted about these, I wanted to get a quick update in with the brown colorway. Likely the best pair of men's footwear I've seen by Louboutin to date. While I love the Brogue styling on most footwear nowadays, I would likely much rather spend on a pair of boots from Tricker's or Alden with Brogue accents than these sneakers. Even if they are Louboutins...


"This week Christian Louboutin has released new colorways of the Golfito – the newly introduced wingtip sneaker from his Spring/Summer 2012 Collection. The low top sneaker comes in a white/light blue and a very clean all light brown leather version. We would definitely not mind seeing a little more solid pieces such as the Golfito in the collection." - High Snobiety

via High Snobiety

No comments:

Post a Comment