Monday, December 31, 2012

4.3: Macarones & Medeine


"Via MyFudo.

Today I celebrate my two month anniversary in Boston, and already I piled my plate high with a full-time test kitchen internship at America’s Test Kitchen (a dream come true!), research books and projects, countless pages of readings, and oh, work on the weekends. Two months whizzed by in a blur- I hadn’t realized spring was just around the corner until yesterday. These past couple days have been beautiful here in Boston- a perfect 70 degrees! It was such a gorgeous day out, I decided to walk the 2 miles from ATK to my apartment. Along my sunny stroll back while listening to Medeine Peyroux’s La Javanaise, I remembered the sundresses I had neatly stowed away in boxes and left behind in California. I think they’re impatiently waiting to make their East Coast debut.

I’ve been pondering the notion of daily inspirations lately. Too often are we caught in thick of this hustle and bustle that we call life, it’s easy to forget to slow down every once in awhile to enjoy ourselves. Last night, I was perusing this brilliant blog- Coffee & the Newspaper, and I thought about all the things that inspire me. Today, it’s commencing the arrival of spring through Cherry Blossom Macarones and Medeine Peyroux." - Hello, Good Bite.



via Hello, Good Bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment