Saturday, December 3, 2011

Air Jordan ‘XI Retro’ Concord Holiday 2011

I let go of my first retros and still regret it to this day, granted they were let go for good reason...I simply didn't wear them and figured it didn't make sense to keep them. Now, I've got to at least get one pair this time around just merely for collection purposes. Still considered by me as the best Air Jordan release ever...


"Jordan Brand has had a few strong retro releases this year and the upcoming Air Jordan 11 Retro Concord will with out any doubt be a great finish of the year. Coming in a similar pack as the AJXI ‘Space Jams’ from two years ago, the iconic sneaker will see a re-release on December 23rd, 2011 and will thus make a great Christmas present. Purists might not be into the updated purple outer sole versus the original blue one." - High Snobiety

via High Snobiety

No comments:

Post a Comment