Sunday, November 27, 2011

Wood Paneling Cupcake Wrappers

Give those cupcakes a woodland feel...


"Created by popular demand! I posted a photo of a rough version of these cupcake wrappers on my site, NellieCakes.com, around summer time and since then I've received more than a few emails, from many different sites and viewers asking where they could buy them!
It took me a while but they're finally finished and I'm very proud of these. They look exactly like wood paneling, down to the slight gloss of the real thing! They stand a half inch out of a standard cupcake tray (don't bake them though! I just used the tray for scale!) so they will fully cover your liners but you should still be able to see the icing and/or cupcake after wrapping them.

The wrappers are professionally printed and hand cut. I also darken the cut edges so they're not sticking out like sore thumbs... trust me on this one. It makes them look much better!

This set of twelve (12) is shipped flat so you can tailor the wrappers to fit your cupcakes exactly. I recommend using clear tape to put them together, with one piece on the outside seam and one on the inside seam for the best stability. If you're careful, the tape peels off and the wrappers can be used again!

If you need a larger amount, feel free to contact me. I cannot give a discount for quantities less than 120 though. I just can't afford it with how much the printer charges me. I wish I could though. (I actually feel guilty about not being able to... I probably shouldn't because it's out of my hands, but I still do. I'm sorry!)

**These are not safe for oven baking. They're to be wrapped around the previously baked and cooled cupcakes.**" - Etsy (NellieCakes)

via Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment