Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Essential Designs x Porter 2010 Spring/Summer Collection

I have a soft spot for perforated leather. These design are definitely essential...for my collection. (Cheesy, yes...I know.) Among most of Porter's designs, their perf. leather is my absolute favorite and in fact, the first design that really caught my eye. I was at Stussy in NYC  in 2006 (Soho I think...If I remember clearly) and I saw a cream colored, perforated leather, card case made by Porter. I regretfully passed at the time and have never seen it again since then.  This is the first time I've seen them bring this leather treatment back in a long while. I could also be mistaken and they very well could have released a similar design recently, I just haven't been able to keep up on everything.

Despite the fact that I've already got a few Porter wallets/card cases, I'm may have to consider one of these if practicality and rationale doesn't take over me, haha. They're so clean and simple. Porter, you've done it again and I'm constantly saddened at the fact that there aren't any Porter stores stateside. Fortunately there are a few retailers, but even then they're not easily accessible. One day...one day.


"The ongoing Essential Designs x Porter collaboration wallet and accessories collection continues on with some new releases for the 2010 spring/summer season. The collection goes beyond the wallets seen here to also include bags and other forms of luggage. Styles seen here include a madras theme as well as perforated black leather. Available through ARKKABAN." - Hypebeast - Eugene Kan

via Hypebeast

No comments:

Post a Comment