Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jun Seba...RIP Nujabes

My heart sank quite a bit today, it's been a sad day for me. I was just wondering if Nujabes had any new projects in the pipeline. I've been following Nujabes for a few years now and still love and appreciate all of his music. He is seriously one of the most amazing producers I've ever heard. Jun Seba, may you rest in peace where your musical intuition will now bless all of eternity. I will look forward to hearing your beats when my day comes. Please, if you haven't heard his stuff yet I HIGHLY recommend you take the time to find some of his work and let your ears be spoiled.


"It has been confirmed that Jun Seba, the acclaimed Japanese Hip-Hop producer and DJ who performed under the name Nujabes, died in Japan February 26th, following a Car Accident.
He was the founder of Hydeout Productions, a label from which he released several sought-after underground Hip-Hop recordings, projects that featured American underground artists  like CL Smooth, and Five Deez. He also worked with the popular Neo-Soul artist Dwele."

via Gather

No comments:

Post a Comment